Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Un!*

Assalamualaikum and hello!

I created this blog as an assignment for my computer science subject, CSC134. For this very first post, i was requested to write a bit about myself. So here you go...

I was born in 1992, and i grew up in a very small town, sitiawan, which is located in perak. I am the youngest daughter out of three siblings. I hate cockroaches. But roaches are actually a magnificent creature if you could understand them biologically. I mean...they could live up to a week without a head!!! But i still hate cockroaches though, because they're scary.

So, that's basically who i am. FYI, i really love blogging and i was really excited to know that it's a part of CSC134's requirements. I think that's all for now, buh-bye! Salaam! :)

*un means one in french. I don't learn french,though. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment